Welcome to our Year 6 into 7 Transition page!
Our school gates might be closed right now but we are certainly busy planning for your arrival in to year 7 and can’t wait to meet you soon.
At Oasis Academy MediaCityUK our vision is to ensure that every student is equipped with the skills, abilities and qualifications to pursue a fulfilment career and become respectful responsible global citizens.
We are a secondary school who pride ourselves on the strength of our relationships with students and their parents. We are proud of these relationships, which are caring and supportive and enable us to know, value and understand every single student extremely well.
We know that our students are happy and love coming to school and we strive to make every single day the best it can be. We look forward to welcoming parents to visit the academy and see us in action during the normal school day and to talk to our young people about what it really means to be a student at Oasis Academy MediaCityUK.
Please see below for useful documents from our transition team which will be sent out in the post also.
- Principal Welcome Letter 2020
- Pastoral Transition Leader Welcome Letter 2020
- Parent Transition Information Booklet 2020
- Transition into secondary School Information for parents and carers
- Transition 2020 Frequently asked questions in relation to transition and an email address for direct messaging
- Oasis Academy MediaCityUK Behaviour Policy
Rest assured we will write to you to provide important updates on plans to open in line with government guidelines as soon as we are able to, but in the meantime do visit weekly: Website, Twitter, Facebook for regular updates.
See you soon