The theme of this year’s Children’s Mental Health Week is Express Yourself.
Talking about mental health really helps.
When we talk we are able to view ourselves positively, we are able to cope with challenging situations more effectively, and improve our relationships.
How to get involved!
• All this week we are talking about mental health.
• Get involved with the activities we have running: We have organised a series and activities for students to complete this week. Being Creative and express yourself this week by getting involved in:
· Social media takeover – look across our social media platforms to see top tips for mental health.
· Feelings inbox launch – we have now launched our feelings inbox that allows students and parents to get in touch if they need support
· Place2Be – Big Assembly – this will be delivered during PE lessons this week and we will be taking apart alongside thousands of others across the country.
Useful links with help and free resources can also be found on the following links below:
Place to Be: